Dearborn Heights and Allen Park residents rely on Mi Spine Management Clinic for the best local chiropractic care. We champion chiropractic care as a better alternative to traditional treatments for musculoskeletal and nervous system disorders. Over time, chiropractic adjustments will relieve your pain, restore your range of motion, and enhance your body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Common Chiropractic Techniques Include
When you first visit our office, our chiropractor will assess your musculoskeletal system to identify the root cause of your back and neck pain. Once the source of your discomfort has been determined, we will create a chiropractic care plan tailored to your needs. Your treatment plan will likely include a combination of the following techniques.
- Gonstead Technique: This chiropractic technique involves and locating pain points and adjusting structures around that area. Gonstead technique adjustments will restore your body’s natural alignment, reduce inflammation throughout your body, and reduce neck and back pain.
- Soft Tissue Therapy: With this type of chiropractic care, we do not target the spine directly. Instead, we encourage natural healing by adjusting muscles and ligaments throughout the body. Soft tissue therapy works by enhancing circulation and promoting the body’s ability to heal itself.
- Flexion-Distraction Treatment: This method involves gently stretching the spine to reduce pressure on nerves and tissues while also improving circulation to injured areas. This technique is particularly useful in treating conditions like disk herniation, scoliosis, and common dysfunctions.
- Graston Technique: This is a hands-on method that involves manually scraping affected areas with a special tool. The technique mobilizes painful areas in the back and neck and is suitable for repairing damaged tissues.
- Thompson Technique: Here, we use a padded table to enhance chiropractic adjustments. Altering the table provides our chiropractor with the necessary leverage to perform gentle and precise adjustments. In most cases, the Thompson Technique is used when performing full-body adjustments.
We have several other techniques for different conditions, but these are the five most common for neck pain and back pain. Sometimes, we may use two or more methods depending on your symptoms.
Contact Our Chiropractor for Neck Pain and Back Pain Treatment in Allen Park and Dearborn Heights
On your first visit, our lead chiropractor, Dr. Mohamed Raychouni, will take you through what chiropractic care entails and help you determine if it's a good fit for you. We are a client-driven team focused on delivering the best chiropractic care in Dearborn Heights and surrounding areas. For more information or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor, call us today at (313) 406-2410 (Dearborn Heights) or (313) 768-5385 (Allen Park).